Monday, August 10, 2015

“The colonel is coming after you”

He is following you into your car. He is texting you. He is making creepy comments and calling you obtuse and asking if you are wearing pajamas. He wants to know if you will have a drink with him.

The Star Tribune's Amelia Rayno on Norwood Teague:

I walked out. He followed me. I hailed a cab. He followed me in, grabbing at my arm and scooting closer and closer in the dark back cabin until I was pressed against the door. I told him to stop. I told him it was not OK. He laughed. When I reached my apartment, I vomited.

And once again, President Kaler is "disappointed" because, well, he takes reports of sexual harassment very seriously, and of course, we all know there was no way anyone could have anticipated that Mr. Teague might be capable of such behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment