Tuesday, April 21, 2015

"Deceive the public. Deceive the faculty. Deceive the legislature. Deceive the media. But the operative word is deceive."

Former Governor Arne Carlson in MinnPost:

"The president basically runs everything. I met with a member of the Board of Regents, and she told me in no uncertain terms that it was her feeling that the board feels that they are subservient to the president, and everything I’ve seen verifies that. I think the board feels they work for the president. The faculty Senate has very, very little power. Everything is concentrated in the office of the president, so he is completely and totally responsible for this whole scandal. His defense is ignorance. That’s a stunning defense. Somebody tell me the virtue of ignorance."

Read the entire interview here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment