Wednesday, April 30, 2014

NEW DOCUMENTS: Serious Adverse Event reports from the University of Minnesota/AstraZeneca CLEARS study

I am posting these documents before I have looked carefully at them, in case they are helpful to anyone trying to find out what actually happened to their family members in a psychiatric research study at the U. The records officer has finally given me access to the Serious Adverse Event reports filed by Stephen Olson to the IRB for the AstraZeneca CLEARS study (A Study of the Cataractogenic Potential of Seroquel and Risperdal in the Treatment of Participants With Schizophrenia or Schizoaffective Disorder.)  I am spotting a number of things that alarm me, but I would welcome any comments, either here or on Facebook, or on your own blog or website. I would especially welcome comments from psychiatrists, former research subjects and their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment